Mpirical, one of the companies within Hexatronic Group, is looking for a new Technical Trainer to join the team in the UK.
Mpirical is a specialist provider of technical telecoms training to the world’s leading service providers and equipment vendors. We travel to the four corners of the world to deliver onsite courses in addition to developing and hosting an unparalleled portfolio of video-based courses which have been accessed by thousands of engineers in more than 170 countries worldwide. Mpirical are recognised globally as being the leaders and innovators in our field and wish to continue setting the “gold” standard.
Mpirical is a part of Hexatronic Group, a Group that enables non-stop connectivity for communities worldwide by offering leading-edge fiber technology and solutions for any and all conditions. Hexatronic Group consists of 49 operational entities with a total of +1300 employees and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
The role as Technical Trainer is a full-time, permanent position based in the UK. Mpirical is looking for a new Technical Trainer to join the team and deliver cutting edge training to the mobile telecoms industry around the world.
You will play a key role in the development team, as well as operating autonomously delivering training worldwide. You will be able to deliver complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, with focus on 4G LTE and 5G NR, whilst maintaining engagement and attaining an excellent level of evaluation. Salary £40K – £60K.
You will be bringing telecoms training to life for our students:
- Complete lifecycle management of training courses; development, delivery and maintenance.
- Development of a wide-ranging knowledge of mobile telecommunications technology, with the drive to keep current and adapt to a quickly moving industry.
- Studio work for the creation of video-based training materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to help produce expert content including blogs and whitepapers. Advise colleagues on technology related matters.
- Liaise with customers to develop and deliver bespoke training courses, which may include product specific training.
- Protocol level analysis of network signalling flows, on technologies which may include LTE, VoLTE (IMS), CIoT, 5G, virtualisation/cloud native (training will be provided).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical training role.
- Ability to assimilate technical information quickly.
- Understanding of radio principles, packet transport networks and signalling system analysis / system fault finding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in front of a camera.
- Personable and engaging.
- UK driving license.
- Ability and willingness to travel as the role requires, which may include weekends and evenings.
- Commutable from our Lancaster office, willing to relocate or UK based willing to travel to Lancaster regularly as required.
- Specialist knowledge on 4G or 5G mobile telecommunication systems would be extremely desirable, although not mandatory (significant training will be provided).
- Experience in MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Visio).
Working with Mpirical
- Competitive salary + annual bonus.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Worldwide travel.
- Training opportunities.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, plus travel as required for training commitments, which may include weekends and evenings.
A picturesque canal-side location with city views, boasting new studio space and recently renovated, modern open plan working environment.
How to apply
Welcome to apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter, outlining why you would excel in this role, to Gavin Mitchell, Head of Product Development at Mpirical, email@example.com
Last day to submit application is 30th September 2022.