Hexatronic UK is looking for a new colleague in the role of Internal Sales Support to join the team.
Hexatronic UK develops, manufactures, and delivers industry leading passive optical solutions for Telecoms networks. Steeped in product innovation within the FTTx market, Hexatronic UK generates connectivity solutions for all market sectors and supports the Hexatronic Group globally. The headquarters in Gosport, UK has a workforce of 74 employees, including personnel focused on Product Design, Manufacturing, Logistics and Sales.
Hexatronic UK is a part of Hexatronic Group, a Group that enables non-stop connectivity for communities worldwide by offering leading-edge fiber technology and solutions for any and all conditions. Hexatronic Group consists of 49 operational entities with a total of +1300 employees and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
The Internal Sales Support person provides direct support to the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers and the external sales team. Developing account relationships and providing excellent structured customer support. The role will require the management and maintenance of accounts from initial order through to completion/delivery of goods.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to customer requests for pricing, availability, product uses, and delivery information.
- Prepare quotations and forecast lead times.
- Enter customer orders in the ERP system.
- Coordinate order flow with production and secure best ship method to meet customer due dates.
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and our service.
- Support outside sales team with system and customer information.
- Maintain customer account database on the system.
- Keep management informed of activities and customer related issues.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and Word
- Confident telephone manner
- Self-motivated with good people skills
- Customer focused
To be a part of Hexatronic
At Hexatronic, we believe that the more people who can access what the future has to offer, the better all our tomorrows will be. We want to contribute to that future, and it requires robust and reliable fiber networks.
With great engagement and sustainability in mind we work close to our customers and have a deep understanding for their business. At our workplace we are supportive and care about each other. Together we build the foundation for a strong and lively community. At Hexatronic we are responsive and proactive. That’s how we gain and keep our customers and each other’s trust.
With a holistic approach to sustainable development, we want to contribute to a more sustainable society – together with our employees, customers, and suppliers. As a global player in fiber expansion, we play an important part in helping to realize Agenda 2030. Read more about us at hexatronic.com/en-uk
How to apply
Welcome to apply and submit your CV and cover letter below. Last day to submit application is June 15, 2023.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Heidi Young, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org