Hexatronic Italy is recruiting and looking for a motivated, innovative, and hard-working individual for the role of Director Sales & Business Development.
Hexatronic Italy is a part of Hexatronic Group, a Group that enables non-stop connectivity for communities worldwide by offering leading-edge fiber technology and solutions for any and all conditions. Hexatronic Group consists of 49 operational entities with a total of +1300 employees and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
In this position, the individual will be responsible for searching and identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships with customers and partners, and driving growth across Italy. You will work closely with the sales, marketing, and technical teams to develop and implement strategies that enable us to win new business and retain existing customers to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships across Italy. Our main Italian office is in Padova.
Key deliverables and responsibilities
- Establish and grow profitable business around Air Blown Fiber Solutions and Products.
- Effectively research and find new customers.
- Present the Hexatronic business model/solution to selected customers throughout Italy.
- Engage in the strategic selling process - develop customer intimacy by securing trust and productive relationships with all key decision makers, identify needs and wants, pain points and strategic direction.
- Understand competitive landscape including current solution and level of relationships with the customer.
- Develop account plans which meet the strategic objectives of the organization. Communicate and review with management, gain approval to move forward with plans.
- Ensure business case is understood and validated and that pilot projects are correctly designed, project planned, contractors trained, and materials delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Lead meetings with new and prospective clients; working with solution and sales team to prepare and deliver presentations on solution offerings and business case analysis. Serve as the primary liaison between key customers and internal teams and represents Hexatronic as the prime contact on contracts and projects.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Submit regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Work together with Head of Sales to agree and sign off on sales budget.
- Represent Hexatronic at industry forums and cooperate with product management on white papers and business case development.
- Ensure smooth transition to Strategic Account Manager once customer is fully secured.
- Proven experience in Solution sales within Telecom industry.
- Thorough understanding of the ISP market in Italy, major providers, construction and engineering partners.
- Demonstrated experience in major account sales with award history.
- Proven ability to open new relationships with Italian carriers, ISPs, construction and engineering decision makers.
- Track record onboarding and managing large accounts with annual business.
- Proven track record of opportunities and sales to new business, award of RFQ, RFP or commercial awards.
- Experience in strategic selling process and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Previous history with business case analysis and solution selling.
- Experience with market analysis and qualification with clients' forecast.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Customer focused - service minded.
- Positive attitude.
- Doer with entrepreneur spirit.
- Excellent communicator.
- Structured and organized.
- Strong self-administrative ability.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
The position requires a high demand of traveling within the territory and a limited national and international travel for customer and internal meetings and other events such as trade shows.
Organization and compensation
- The Director Sales & Business Development will report to the CEO of Qubix S.p.A which is a fully owned company of Hexatronic Group.
- Experience in the FTTH passive materials area, fiber, duct and systems, and products is an asset.
- Additional support is provided by Product & Solutions management, Engineering, and Field Services/Installation functions within Hexatronic.
- 3 weeks paid vacation per calendar year.
- Monday to Friday.
- Compensation package
- Base salary + agreed bonus based on sales results.
To be a part of Hexatronic
At Hexatronic, we believe that the more people who can access what the future has to offer, the better all our tomorrows will be. We want to contribute to that future, and it requires robust and reliable fiber networks.
With great engagement and sustainability in mind we work close to our customers and have a deep understanding for their business. At our workplace we are supportive and care about each other. Together we build the foundation for a strong and lively community. At Hexatronic we are responsive and proactive. That’s how we gain and keep our customers and each other’s trust.
With a holistic approach to sustainable development, we want to contribute to a more sustainable society – together with our employees, customers, and suppliers. As a global player in fiber expansion, we play an important part in helping to realize Agenda 2030.
How to apply
If you're looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can demonstrate your sales and organizational excellence and be rewarded for it, welcome to apply and forward your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Filippo Gnocco, CEO of Qubix S.p.A, email@example.com